i> Away With The Fairies.: The Long Awaited 'Tim's Todger'.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Long Awaited 'Tim's Todger'.

Some time ago, I made reference to a 'Tim's Todger Story'. So far, I haven't delivered. I've felt uncomfortable having 'Tim's todger' hanging over my head for so long. Well you would, wouldn't you.

There is a longstanding gag in our 'works', usually performed by 'gentlemen who don't have to stand quite as close the the urinal as the rest of us'.

You're sat in a control cabin talking to a couple of guys opposite.
In the middle of the conversation, you feel something warm and velvety against the back of your neck.
In a nano-second, your brain performs a search of the file 'sensations you are likely to feel while talking to your mates in a control cabin'.
No find.
It repeats the search.
No find.
This initiates the 'Personal space violation, gather more data routine.'
You've guessed. You pull back and see a penis, attached to a grinning colleague.

Now as a sensation in it's self, it's actually quite pleasant. If it wasn't, you would react before the 'file search'. However, when you suddenly realise what it means, your reaction is instant abhorrance, followed by betrayal, as you realise the guys in front, failed to give the slightest hint of what was coming.

Recently, due to an imminent change in work practice, I've been given a trainee.

Tim. ( real name, I did get his permission )

Tim is an experienced steel man. He's intelligent, despite being what the Americans would call a 'jock'.
It's inevitable, that Tim is only with me when work is undemanding. As a result, we've had time to chat.

He was telling me how, in his younger days in British Steel, during the 80's, he was a perpetrator of the above gag. There was an old hand called Noddy. Pre-Windows computers had just been introduced. Noddy, never having used a key board before, and having poor eye sight, used to, very slowly and deliberately, scan the key board, stamp a key, then look up over his glasses at the screen to check each letter as it came up. You can imagine how long it took him to write.

One day, Noddy is just finishing a long piece of text. He leans back in his grubby office chair, satisfied with his work.
Tim slaps his awesome manhood on Noddy's shoulder.
Now Noddy's been in the industry for years. Seen it all before.
Instead of jumping up in horror, he just strokes it like it's some pet ferret or something saying things like,

"He's a beauty, what a lovely boy, so handsome....."

We were both almost wetting ourselves with laughter as he told me this story. Tears were starting to blur my vision. Just beginning to calm down and catch our breath when I quipped,

"Did you get a bit of 'wind*' in him?"

That set us off again.
I just love these stories.



*wind - Lazy lob, slight thickening due to mild arousal.

32 Comments:

Blogger phlegmfatale said...

oh.my.gawd! I've just entered sanctum sanctorum of the British steel industry, and like my beloved tickersoid, it's at least 1% gay! Hilarious story. God bless Noddy, wherever he may be!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Snooze said...

Noddy sounds incredible. What a great reaction.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Fuckkit said...

Fucking excellent! We should track Noddy down and buy him a pint :)

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So DID he get a bit of 'wind' in him then?

Are there any pics?

2:34 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

> you feel something warm and velvety against the back of your neck...No find.

You're clearly not hanging around the same works I am.

Hilarious story, btw!

4:12 PM  
Blogger QChique said...

Oh dear, who knew. Glad to see you finally got this off your chest, er, must have been bloody uncomfortable hanging over your head as it were. Thanks for the laugh, reminds me of a story I must post involving Neiman Marcus, $2000 Chanel 'anal beads' and uncontrollable and wildly inappropriate laughter.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

Great story tickersoid.
Men are so funny when you get together and no one is looking!
I work in the chemical industry and for years was in the lab in one of the production plants. The men were unfailingly courteous whenever I was around but man oh man, did I ever hear some funny stories about what goes on in the middle of the night!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

Phlegm, Snooze and Fuckkit- Steel workers, traditionally, don't live long after retirement.
As this was 20 years ago, he's probably stroking celestial 'ferrets' by now.

P&T- How did I know you were going to ask that? Any news on 'Sniffy?'

Lee- Thanks. By the time I get to Noddy's age I'm sure it'll be in the 'file'.

Qchique- Now that sounds like a good post! Can't wait.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

Kyahgirl- That reminds me of a story for a future post.
I thought of you when I read 'Qchique's' comment. Perfume and anal

4:50 PM  
Blogger B said...

hahahahahha

had MEB not asked me to be his writing buddy, that story would have totally made my day....but since it's so funny, I think I might call it a tie ;)

5:26 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

you and MEB lying together on the rug in front of an open fire. A glass of Pinot Grigio to help with inspiration. It's gonna happen.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

I'm glad you've posted this story at last. I kept thinking I'd nissed it somewhere.

Just how far back was Tim standing when he laid his "lovely boy" on Noddy's shoulder?

No reason for asking. Just curious...

8:32 PM  
Blogger Fuckkit said...

Any story that involves anal beads is bound to end in inappropiate laughter.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Sniffy said...

Oh blimey, what are you boys like? You never get somebody's knockers in your face in a female workplace. Miserable bitches.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Fuckkit said...

*looks around the office*

Nope, definately don't want any of those in my face.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

Colly- Welcome to the house of fun.

IDV- I like the word 'nissing'. My 'Idiots Dictionary' defines it as;-

'The kind of stiffled urination performed by someone trying to pass a stone'.

As Tim works in a different dept' I've not actually seen his 'ferret'. However, if his penis preceeds him as much as It's fokelore, It would have to be a very long way.

Fuckkit- When I first heard of anal beeds, I thought they were made from a line of threaded sphinxters.
When I found out what they actually were, it was quite a relief. Rather like having them pulled out....I would imagine.

Tina- Glad to see you here and on the 'super highway to recovery'.
Look on the bright side, what your office lacks in intrusive boobies it also lacks in intrusive todgers.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeek! I can't believe I made such a hideous spelling faux pas!

* hangs head in shame *

1:12 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

I once misspelled my own name on a school excercise book.

I'm really shit.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Sniffy said...

Always mis-spell my name as Tuna instead of Tina (u and i are next to each other on the keyboard you see).

And Fukkit, I agree with you - I wouldn't want any of my colleagues' boobs in my face either. Actually, I'm lying, Andrea's are lovely.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

Tuna- Is it just me, or does the 'tickersodeo' start up every time I bring up my blog?

Just had the MOT result. My poor little 'Micra' was pronounced dead on arrival.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

MOT result: Good!

That'll teach you to drive an old lady's car! You've got plenty to choose from, haven't you?

5:03 PM  
Blogger St. Dickeybird said...

Jesus Christ!
How did I get stuck working at a bank????

5:21 PM  
Blogger Naughti Biscotti said...

I work in an all female area of our building. Believe me, women can be just as perverted and disgusting as men when they are left alone. One took out her jellied breast enhancement device and let us all have a feel. You'd also be surprised to see the mini battery operated toys concealed in little glutch bags taken into restrooms for quiet moments of ecstasy. We're not all that different you see.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

Get yourself back to mine. Pronto!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

Not you Shandi, I meant Tickersoid.

Just clarifying things...

5:25 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

My Idiots Dictionary defines 'glutch' as: 'to overindulge in Amsterdam'.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

Shandi- I know, it's just as bad in the 'Womens Institute' over here.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

IDV- I may have to resort to using the Reliant 3 wheeler.

StD.- Think of the cheep mortgage.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

What for using a 3 wheeler instead of a Micra?

6:00 PM  
Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

No, for the word thingy at mine.

Definitely not for using the Reliant.

* wanders off shaking head in disbelief *

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Breasts on my shoulder would make my day.

(Or Option B: I would have to sprint to the doctor to get them removed.
-Is that what happened to Tina?)

6:32 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

We all had breasts on our shoulders and big hair, in the 1980's, it was the fasion.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home