i> Away With The Fairies.: Another quick one.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Another quick one.

Gota pick Biker Girl up in 15 minuits.

Four and a half hours sleep.

Very intense 12 hour shift.

End of shift, I realise I've forgotten to bring a towel into work.
Going out tonight, so decided to shower and use those blue paper hand towels.

I'm using towel after towel and it's taking time, when I get an offer to use a proper towel from Max Cadey, retired sexual preditor and manipulater.
Max suffers from obsessive compulsive disorder so I say in disbelief,

"Do you know what words just fell out of your mouth?"

Max is still showering.

"That's OK mate, I've got a fresh towl in my locker."

Gratefull of the offer I continue my drying with the towel on the rail indicated by Max.
I'm just rubbing my arse and bollocks when Max starts sniggering.

"It's not your towl is it? I knew it you fucker!" I shout to Max.
Max explodes into laughter.

Michael Caine, in a shower out of view from me, pops his head around the corner.

"Oi! leave my bloody towel alone."

17 Comments:

Blogger B said...

I'm not really quite sure what to think about that...........other than it was pretty damn funny :)

11:53 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

What sort of job do you do that you get to shower with other men?

More importantly, how can I also get a job there?

3:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I have a job there? Showering with the blokes, oooooh! I'd be a right dirty cunt all the time.

Oh and as for the chocolate vodka trifle, what about those of us that don't like vodka?

8:40 AM  
Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

Urgh. Using someone else's towel. Nearly as bad as what you did with that Camel (see comments on yesterdays post at mine - I still haven't worked out how all these HTML tags work so I can't do a link) : )

1:24 PM  
Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

Hang on. I think I've worked it out here

1:55 PM  
Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

AH HA! It worked!

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It took you long enough, IDV.

Not as thick as I first thought then?

6:52 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

Brianne- It's a steel worker thing.
When I got into work at 6.45am the towel story had already gone round. Max was feeling pleased with himself and wanted to 'milk' the gag. He called over the tanoy, "it was nice of Michael to lend steel his towel." Trevor Truelove from half a mile up stream, picked up his mic' and said, "Wot! Sanitary towel?"

Jay, P&t- I don't think it would be wise for you to get a job where you shower with the guys. You'd stick out a mile.

DeVice, P&T- Clicked the link. Sounds like the kind of banter I endure at work. Well done!:)

Any one want a camel?

Gotta go the fabulous Karaoke Karren, ex burlesque singer is in town and the gang are so excited.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Cezi said...

That's just hilarious!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

Yuk. A used camel. No thanks! (Not that I'd want a new one... Don't want to give P&T even more ammunition).

11:07 AM  
Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

What's up with your clock/times in these comments? I'm all confused. Keep thinking I'm abroad.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

Yes, I know. Must be some American time zone of something.
As I type this it's 1:16pm, Blighty time.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Fuckkit said...

*tuts and rolls eye*

Boys!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

Just the one eye Fuckkit?

6:01 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

Bizzare, one of my readers is a gay cyclopse or Marty Feldman.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

men are pigs eh? :-)

9:33 PM  
Blogger Snooze said...

Too hilarious! I don't know when I'll ever get a chance to use that gag, but I'll have to remember it.

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home