i> Away With The Fairies.: Wot no Panda?

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Wot no Panda?

Surfer dude calls round to return a trolley jack.

"Panda's gone then?" He cheerily enquires.

"No." I replied, wondering what he was on about.

I had only driven past my back driveway about an hour ago and the vandalized, rotting corps of my undocumented, Fiat Panda was still there.
I only think about it when I drive past, and wonder when a 'comment' will be made by disapproving neighbours or how much will it cost me to have the heap of shit towed away?

"yes, I just drove past and it's not there."

So someone's 'nicked' my Panda. Serves them right!
I'm impressed mind, I couldn't even start the cunting thing.

It's nice to know, there is some justice in the world.

9 Comments:

Blogger Fuckkit said...

Bet they return it.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

So, not only camels that tickle your fancy then. I thought pandas were an endangered species? How did it die? Get lost in your bucket?

No need to laugh. I know it was scraping the barrel.

On a more serious note: Yay for nondiscriminatory thieves! I've got a pile of old breeze blocks that need stealing...

6:07 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

fuckkit- Can't come back, I've parked the camel where the panda used to be.

DeVice-I could do with some breeze blocks. D'yu wanna swap them for a camel?

Indianiynke- If I had known someone would be dumb enough to steal it, I would have.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

Heaven only knows what you want breeze blocks for. To block up a hole, maybe?

* evil, mucky laughter *

9:09 AM  
Blogger Fuckkit said...

There's a few kids round here that'll nick your breeze blocks, DeVice, but they'd only put em through your window later on.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

I'd have their guts for garters, an off the hip belt and a matching wrist band!

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had a panda on breezeblocks? How cruel! I'm calling the RSPCP. hehe I'm full of high wit today...

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Fukkit - It'll reappear like magic one morning when you least expect it.

Or, you'll get arrested by the flying squad when it's involved in some big robbery or something.

Oh the excitement!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

P&T- They probably crashed it on the way home. The brakes were a bit...challenged.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home