i> Away With The Fairies.: Pillow Talk

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Pillow Talk

It’s the little things that one remembers from a budding romance. Like the clash of teeth the first time you kiss, or the first time one of you farted either loudly or obnoxiously.

Or the physical stage when you get to say those immortal words, “Oh my God, I’m so sorry……this has never happened to me before…” whether due to impotence, premature jizzing on her dress or just simply pissing the bed.

Never forget the little things...........It’s what romance is all about.

7 Comments:

Blogger jungle jane said...

Tickers pissed in the bed last night!
Tickers pissed in the bed last night!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Frobisher said...

Barbara Cartland must be spinning in her grave!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Snooze said...

You sum up those first lovely moments perfectly.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

Jungle Jane- You're jumping to conclusions.

Pity I didn't.

Frobisher- I haven't read any of her books. Don't they go from heaving globes to 'T' bag poo disasters?

Snooze- I'm just a soft romantic.

3:54 PM  
Blogger pissoff said...

That's what Depends are for Tick.

4:36 AM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

romance gives you cancer. meh.

5:39 AM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

Pissoff- I had to look Depends up. Depends have the additional advantage of being part of a sexual deviation all on their own.

Phlegmfatale- Calm down, I'm sure you're wrong.
Love between an man and a woman is a beautiful thing.
Love between a man and two women covered in jello is pretty awsome too.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home