i> Away With The Fairies.: Last Day

Friday, October 05, 2007

Last Day



The last day of a foreign holiday can be difficult. Checked out of your room at mid-day but plane doesn't leave until late evening.

We leave our cases in reception keep a change of clothing and hit the beach.

The under foot conditions on the shore line are aggressive. Trying to stand up, to walk out, is a challenge, with the waves being more forceful than previously. I opt to sit on my arse, face the sea and allow the waves to push me inshore. Soon, I arrive in the coarse sharp sand together with a ton of see weed.

Holiday over, it's time to change, I use the showers in the massage room.

The moment I drop my gaily coloured shorts, a shower of pebbles pings off the tiled floor together with a kind of huge salad of sub aquatic plant life, possibly a few muscles and I swear I saw a crab bounce off the floor and scuttle away into a dark corner.
In the mirror my buttocks are laticed with stuck on sea weed.

The shower tray gets blocked, I get out and dry myself just as it over flows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've just checked the last draught and found the only mistake was , 'I swear I saw a crap bounce off the floor and scuttle away......'.

22 Comments:

Blogger Snooze said...

Sounds fantastic, if not a little alarming to have the whole sea world up your shorts. Where were you?

1:05 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

Cyprus. A surprisingly Britishesque island.

1:50 PM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

Wow - that sounds like a lovely getaway. I'm envious. Nice photo, too.

Scuttling crap? You must do something about that anal leakage issue.

2:46 PM  
Blogger The Mistress said...

Are you auditioning for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue?

3:16 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

Phlegmfatal- I have an appointment this afternoon.

MJ- I avoided wearing my speedo's or Budgie Smugglers as we call them.

3:56 PM  
Blogger FirstNations said...

and yet you see how natural it all felt, right up until you offloaded? this proves that we really did evolve from crap.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Divian said...

Thank you for the new picture for my tick shrine. I must now go and salivate over those yummy legs.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Frobisher said...

I wondered where you were!

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloody hell Tickers, you look like 'Curly Watts' from Corrie in that piccy!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

FN- I evolved from beautiful things like butterflys and rainbows.

Awa- You are a devout and respected worshiper.

Frobisher- Tickers skin desperately needed the kiss of Mediterranean sunshine.

Tazzy- I fear you'll never achieve the level of discernment that Awa has.

9:07 PM  
Blogger The Mistress said...

OMG! He DOES look like Curly Watts!

*starts Photoshopping*

9:54 PM  
Blogger FirstNations said...

...them are some fine titties, though.


word to your momma.

3:22 AM  
Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

I have to say that I agree with Tazzy and MJ. Where's Emily Bishop? Hiding behind that gnarled old trunk on the right?
Wait a minute, that is her.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Catching crabs on holiday is always a risk, I suppose, but big enough to see them scuttle? Eeooo!

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fewclewz............
Enuff awready!

10:37 PM  
Blogger Gumpher said...

No one told me Baywatch was back on

11:48 AM  
Blogger The Mistress said...

You'll be due in about a week for your monthly blog update.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

MJ- I'm nothing like him!
He doesn't have my perfect jaw line or twinkling blue eyes, or my high cheek bones.

FN- Fine titties? I don't come here to be insulted. That's what family are for.

IDV- Could be Minnie Caldwell. Now I'm showing my age.

Qenny- It's always pissed me off that my first dose of crabs was caught whilst I was still a virgin.

Few'- Sorry old fruit. Had trouble accessing my account.

Gumpher- I'm just imagining Pammy A, The Hoff' and myself running in slow motion, our titties all wobbling grafically.

MJ- Composing it now. It'll be hard hitting, ill informed journalism.

8:34 AM  
Blogger BEAST said...

I though it was pics of curly Watts....it was wasnt it ???

2:16 PM  
Blogger The Mistress said...

Stick a hairnet on and you'd be the spitting image of Ena Sharples!

4:49 PM  
Blogger B said...

I love that you just let all that junk accumulate in your shorts as the waves eased you ashore not unlike a dolphin nudging a paraplegic out of the water and back to safety. btw, my crap is always scuttling away.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

Hang on am I missing something since I've been away?... are you Curly from Coronation Street..?
... why is Curly Watts appearing in your photos? I don't get it...

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home