i> Away With The Fairies.: Golden Rule.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Golden Rule.

I have a golden rule. Never use the Internet if you're drunk. I ought to have a breathalyser fitted to my PC so that if pissed, I wont find in the morning, I'm the highest bidder on a 10 ft high model of Everest made out of ear wax.
Unfortunately, I'm always too pissed to obey the rule.
So here is the latest gossip.
Tonight whilst supping some in 'Gay Corner' I noticed Joe. She was with a guy I didn't recognise. It certainly wasn't with her regular guy Dia. I wondered if he was, perhaps a brother or colleague or something equally innocuous. I notice him toy with her long blond hair. She takes his hand away.
Come to think of it, for some time I've noticed Dia around, with out her.
So maybe she's found herself a new man.

Or just maybe...........the guy is her husband.

14 Comments:

Blogger FirstNations said...

if this happened in alabama it could be her son.
or her mother.

1:35 AM  
Blogger jungle jane said...

My word Tickers, you do live in a pulsating neck of the woods. I should move there - i'm almost guaranteed to get laid, innit?

10:41 AM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

FN-Alabama, Gods question mark.

Jungle Jane- The only thing pulsating this morning is my Stella soaked brain.
Try checking your knickers after a particularily drug fueled night and you may find you've been lucky anyway.

11:05 AM  
Blogger tfg said...

Maybe it's her hairdresser, in which case he's most certainly gay.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Snooze said...

Ooooh - the drama - I followed your link and read the background story to them. Well, keep us posted on how it all evolves.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

tgf- In which case he would have been sat in 'Gay Corner' with us.

Snooze- I could get into serious trouble following this.

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm better at the interweb when I'm pissed.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Frobisher said...

tickers - its late and i have a gay corner for u - the evening has drawn to a close i have a crate of stella (no Kroneburg im afraid) a henry of blwo and no company

oh fuckit - im off to gaydar

1:12 AM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

Oh, sorry, honey - I've been swamped this week. To post a youtube video, you copy the code from the "Embed" field on the upper right section of that video's page, and then paste it in your field where you are composing your blog post. I hope that helps. I was bewildered and someone had to tell me how to do it, too. I hated no longer being able to simply push a button.

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to my world!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Andrea Knapp said...

OOooh look at you!

Stella and stained knickers..... aaaah the good old days!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

M&J- I wish I was.

Frobi'- I have a gaydar whistle. I blow it down the tanoy at work to piss everyone off.

Phlegmfatal- Gee thanks, I think I'll try that.

anon- It's not you again is it?

Andi- How do you know about my knickers?

9:47 PM  
Blogger The Mistress said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

see, it's not a new man or her husband. nope, it's her best friend. they're celebrating her sex-change operation.

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home