i> Away With The Fairies.: Back at Work.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Back at Work.

Today's stupid conversations.

Councilor Big Nose- "What you looking for?"

Tickersoid- " A hammer."

Pips- "If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning."

Tickersoid- "I'd hammer in the evening."

Pips- "Where would you do that then?"

Tickersoid- "All over this land."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Councilor Big Nose- "What are all those wires doing disappearing into your trousers?"

Tickersoid- "It's my Tens machine for my bad back."

Councilor Big Nose- "Attached to your old boy more like, knowing you."

Councilor Big Nose- "I bet you've tried that, I bet you've attached the electrodes to your todger."

Tickersoid- "What kind of pervert do you take me for?"

Councilor Big Nose- "I bet you have."

Tickersoid- "You think that's the sort of thing I'd do?"

Councilor Big Nose- "I bet you have. Come on now be honest."

Tickeroid- "Of course I have!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ed- "You can't really be angry at a 17 year old girl that's got her self pregnant. I mean, it'd be hypocritical, remember what we got up to at that age, or maybe we were just more careful."

Tickeroid- "When I was 17, no one I shagged got pregnant!"

Ed- "Now, you can't be absolutely sure of that can you?"

Tickersoid- "Yes I can, I was still at an all boys boarding school."

8 Comments:

Blogger ~d said...

I wish I had a hammer sandwich!
(haha!)

There was a love for certain of your life that you and I discussed once upon a time. The name began with the letter F.
Forgive me for not having a better memory.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Divian said...

Did you really? Was it shocking? Someone told me it makes the orgasm more intense.

Of course, I wouldn't know! :)

10:51 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Well she didn't get herself pregnant did she?

Someone else did!

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know more about the boys you didn't get pregnant.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

~d- Hammer sandwich? Not sure I understand that.

Awaiting- From experience, you don't keep it on for long at anything other than a very low intensity.

Lippy- We do live in the post pill era.

Jay- You would! Nice to hear from you again.

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good thing boys can't get pregnant, now isn't it?

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it would just hurt, I was going to give it a go, but the electricity just went out - do you think mains voltage will be allright?

Boys can get pregnant you know - I saw a documentary on Channel 5 about it once, thats why gay people use condoms.

9:31 AM  
Blogger ~d said...

Fawlty Towers, umm, Manuel...Mr. Fawlty asked for a hammer and Manuel said hammer sandwich? (where was he 'from'?)

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home