i> Away With The Fairies.: I Want to Play a Game.

Monday, February 26, 2007

I Want to Play a Game.





















OK, I'm a bit anal on this. I just feel that little things make you suddenly aware of the rectangle surrounding the world you would otherwise have totally bought into.

F'rinstance, in Saw III, why does the fat husband, walk through three separate heavy doors, leave them open and become surprised when they slam lock shut behind him. Doesn't he see a pattern there? Then each time he makes a decision, he fannys about so much that by the time he does the right thing it's too late.

Maybe it's just me, but if you find yourself in a position of mortal danger, should you fail to release yourself from an ankle maniacal chained to a pipe, you may wish to consider the following;-
  1. Why start sawing in the middle of a heavy chain? If you succeed, you'll be dragging a large length of heavy chain around with you. Cut next to the ankle maniacal.
  2. Any chain worth it's salt would be made of high tensile steel. The pipe however will be brittle cast iron or malleable iron. Both can be sawn with a cheap hacksaw blade.
  3. Why, when you feel you're out of options, would you cut your foot off? You only have to cut your heal off. If you're really clever, you could make an incision across the soul over your heal, strip the flesh down from the bone and cut just below the Achilles tendon. That way an almost full recovery could be made surgically later.
*only have to cut your heal off*

I love that bit.

10 Comments:

Blogger Divian said...

SAW 3 pissed me off. But I was sad when the woman's head was blown off.

6:03 AM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

It was during that final reel that all credability was lost when Flick pointed out that his ex drug addict assistant, was the dippy receptionist in 'Becker'.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Divian said...

I hated Becker. Although he was cute, I never caught on.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

We like that kind of thing over here. The grumpy central character. Witness if you get the chance, the Brit' com, Black Books.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Horror films?!

No - know what , never actually seen one not ever. I get frightened enough in the office.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

I'm sure your office would reduce me to a gibbering wreck.

Who said, "no change there then."?

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree - its a crock, the whole thing makes no sense, and therefore is not frightening, unlike Shawn of the Dead...

8:06 PM  
Blogger Snooze said...

I haven't seen any of the Saw series. I can't handle those types of torture films. however, I am grateful that I now know how to get out of chains. Your thought process is a little *ahem* disturbed, but it makes perfect sense.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

Mutley- Shaun of the Dead. Masterpiece.

Snooze- I was in a hospital waiting room today and looked up a diagram of a foot. It may be impossible to cut off ones heal without cutting the achillies tendon. Anyhoo it's gotta be better than cutting through veins and arteries.

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An "incision across the soul" is what I felt when I saw the "teeth cunt" picture in the post following this one.

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home