i> Away With The Fairies.: Leap Frog.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Leap Frog.

Well maybe I'm too old to leap frog telephone booths anymore but having had a skin full of drink last Wednesday night, I reckoned I could at least leap over a fat post box. In the event, I hardly left the ground before slamming my nuts into it.
More work needed on that one.

I remember as a very young man leap frogging the parking meters in Piccadilly with my mates. Another drink fueled occasion. One of our number was a bit hesitant to join in. Eventually he shambled up to a meter placed his hands on top and did I kind of strange uncoordinated leap to end up sitting on his own thumbs. He remained balanced upright for a moment then slowly toppled forward, unable to remove his thumbs from under his groin, until his face had described a full arc slamming onto the pavement. As he lay there arse in the air groaning in pain. The rest of us found out what it's like to be lying on the ground, helpless with laughter, as passers by stepped over us.

15 Comments:

Blogger Snooze said...

Ow. I'm wincing and yet laughing over both stories.

9:51 PM  
Blogger The Mistress said...

Did anyone get your nut slamming on video?

5:53 AM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

Snooze- As well you might. Reminds me of Saturday night, whilst crossing a car park I saw a group of lads walking past a window cleaners van. the tallest smaked his head hard against the roof mounted ladders. Ouch!

MJ- Spur of the moment I'm afraid. I am planning a rematch which may well be taped. I might start with something a little less ambitious, like a match box.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Oh dear, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak eh?

I couldn't contemplate anything taller than a bollard!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Koala Bear said...

Fucking fantastic image, I'm sat here clutching my nose in sympathy pain and pissing myself laughing.

I pity the poor sod that uses this internet terminal after me.

*steps over puddles and wanders off in search of cake*

11:41 AM  
Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

WTF? Fuckkit?!

Aren't you the clever one, Tickers. Luring her in like that. I must go and post a pic of some cake...

2:16 PM  
Blogger QChique said...

Ohhh Owwww Arrrggg Hmmmm Hahahaha.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

Lippy- I think I'll work on the bollard first.

Claire- Fuckkit!!!. The blogoshere has been a poorer place without you.

IDV- I got her first she belongs here.

qchique- My very words.

5:27 PM  
Blogger B said...

you know what they say--it's all fun and games until someome loses a testicle.

12:35 AM  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

sorry to laugh at a guy in pain but that was a hilarious story. thank god for the anesthetic eh?

3:33 AM  
Blogger mushroom said...

hahah things like that are always funny....cos its not me!

3:54 AM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

You know, when I quit laughing, I'm sure I'm going to find there's a cautionary tale in that story.

5:01 AM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

Brianne- I didn't know they said that, but I certainly will from now on.

Kyahgirl- Drink, the cause and the cure.

Mushroom- I don't normally laugh at others misfortune but this was the exception.

Phlegmfatal- Maybe, 'never drink with Tickers if you're more than 50m from A&E'.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

This is why you should always have a camera with you.

12:16 AM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

Jay- Blimey mate what happened to your hair?

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home