i> Away With The Fairies.: Celeb's

Monday, February 06, 2006

Celeb's

Why, on the rare occasions I actually watch TV, do I constantly hear "we're obsessed with celebrities."

Who is and why?

I honestly couldn't give a hampsters hump hole what they get up to.
Perhaps it's because I don't know them ( not watching TV will do that )

However, if I had the chance to spend an evening with Lulu*, I'm sure I would blissfully hang on her every word whilst she bored me into a coma.

* Lulu, for those of you too young to know, used to be a fat spotty teenager who shouted alot. ( No dear, this was before punk )
Now she is a bit of a babe for 'gentlemen who wear cardigans and slippers,' who lives in a place called 'Lulu Land.'
There she lowers her cholesterol by mainlining margarine and talks endlessly about herself and her music.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tickersoid said...

It's really sad that I have to comment on my own blog.
I'm only testing to see if I've set it up OK.
If I have set it right I must conclude that it's just boring and uninspiring.

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should talk to Lee, I think Lulu occaisionally pops up to bother him, maybe he could do a loan?

6:41 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

lady muck - Brilliant! my first ever comment.
It reminds me of when I first started my current job.
I sit in a cabin for 12 hours at a time without talking to anyone except by radio or tanoy.

In the early days, a visitor would wander in for a while and say their piece.
At the moment I saw them reach for the 'door open' button I would clamp myself to their ankle and desparately plead something like;

"Dont go! Stay awhile. I'll make us some tea. It'll be fun. You'll see."

Desparation is so unattractive.

These days I resent visitors. They stop machinery by standing in front of sensors, designed to stop them cutting their limbs off.

Thanks, I'll put in a link in your honour,as soon as I've figured out how to do it.
It's a 'gentlemen who don't know how to use mobile phones' thing.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home